Help

(It WAS my)My favorite supplement ( edited)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Original review text: Great Jing energy builder over time, and it's working better when used without the capsules, first getting used to the taste and now I love the taste. BUT!!! They recently ( May 2016) changed the capsulation process and changed the excipient, as a result the caps are not well filled and content is just a weak reflection of what it used to be. People who just swallow the caps won't notice it directly, but the ones that used to open the caps notice immediately, this is not the good stuf we got before. Have to find an alternative now.

Very affective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product subtle but powerful formula, very relaxing & calming, helps me to regain my natural flow of energy & zest for life! Great stuff!

Great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This combination gives me good energy, grey hair reduction for sure - just keep taking it to get results. This stuff just makes me feel good and grounded.

Unexpected benefit - Improves sleep quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the first morning after taking it the night before that I woke up fully recharged with no sleepiness, just really ready to go. Happens every time without fail, with just one capsule.

Early

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for just over one week and it has had a some effects. I just take one a day. That seems enough. At first I felt a gentle definite swell of energy, and a better mood. This seems to have changed and a feel a little emotional and hot under the collar at the moment. I think it has a liver/kidney detox effect and as well as support function. So I think i have to take the whole bottle to see where the pendulum will stop, and how I feel about it.

Excellent tonic

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very impressive product at a great price. Looking to nourish my kidney's. Will require several months use. After which i can say it does work quite well. I now combine with other tonic herbs.

herbs for hair and nails

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

works great! My nail have become so much stronger since using this product!

My Favorite He Shou Wu Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite He Shou Wu product. I have used it for years to help with chronic fatigue and exhaustion. It performs better for me then straight He Shou Wu. I have noticed over the years the quality of Dragon Herbs products have decreased. It takes me 2-3x as long to achieve the results I used to get with all formulas. They are still the best Chinese herbs you can find. I recommend using all their formulas consistently for a long time. Buy in bulk and take daily without thinking about it and the effects will come on gradually. Also, I have a handful of gray hairs and have not seen any change in this. I'm 28, male and healthy. For 5% off use CUS 8256(no space)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the combination of this product! Potent and solid formulation :)

Amazing tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this super herb formulation. I usually open the capsules and add it to drinks and food. It tastes amazing ! My daughter loves it too. She sneak into the kitchen to have her treat. I have a lot more energy than before taking it and I am more alert with it.at the same time it has a very calming effect in the whole system .I will never stop taking it. Usually 4-6 capsules per day or more!!!!

1 2