Stress management tea!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this tea very much, it doesn't contain caffeine, and is naturally sweet. You can feel the calming effect immediately. I use the same tea bag for two cups. For extra calmness I swear by Rhodiola. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I hate tea but I love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is amazingly balancing. If I am anxious it calms me. If I can't focus it sharpens my mind. If I need energy well... you get the idea. Sounds too good to be true but my experience with Dragon Herbs products has been consistently phenomenal, although I was not impressed with their Ho Shou Wu. Each tea bag is packed air tight, not sure if it's vacuum packed though. I like to think that when a manufacturer makes a product that is packed air tight when similar products on the market are not packed air tight that the manufacturer really wants to protect the quality ingredients inside. This tea is $8 bucks, the value is amazing. Just give it a try. For the price, quality, and beneficial effects I will always have a box in the house.

Buy 5 boxes! Very high quality and advanced processing!!

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are knowledgeable on Gynostemma, astragalus, schizandra, and eleuthero root and their benefits, then this is a real no brainer to buy. Drink a couple cups of this a day and watch how your overall bodily inflammation subsides, your energy levels raise during the day, and you ease into a deep sleep if taken at night. The longest lived people in the world have drunk Gynostemma tea for several hundred years. Like I said, it's a no brainer!

Delicious tea!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordred this tea direct from dragon herbs a few months ago,cost me a fortune on shipping but it was one of the nicest,freshest teas i have ever tasted.Thank you iherb for making dragon herb products more accesible to international customers.

Balance

Posted by Reviewer1660615 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for balancing my emotions. If I'm depressed it perks me up. If I'm anxious it calms me down. This is my new favorite tea.

Amazing tea!

Posted by Reviewer1056396 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful tasting tea, great energizer in mornings & really relaxing in the evening. Most powerful herbal tea bags I have ever used! All ready ordered another box!

My Favorite Herbal Tea

Posted by superherbviking on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is AMAZING and it's amazing hot or cold. It tastes great, I drink it all the time. Each tea bag contains some of the most powerful herbs: Gynostemma, Schizandra, Goji, Astragalus, Eleuthero, and Luo Han Guo. My favorite way to use this tea is to chill it and use it as the base to my smoothies.

awesome herb combination

Posted by SteveL on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The most healing calming tea I've ever used. The Chinese definitely knew what they were doing when they used these herbs together in a tea. Also has a nice mild flavor - not too sweet. Steve

Healthiest tea on Earth!

Posted by Reviewer2638611 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most rejuvenating tea! The taste is delicious! I pressure cook Gynostemma, Ashitaba, horsetail, reishi and chaga and drink it cold and all day! This will give you the best day ever! You will feel destressed, calm and happy all day!! Not to mention gynostemma is the number one herb for antiaging and will lengthen your DNA Telemeres!

Spring Dragon

Posted by Reviewer1505705 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. I have noticed the calming effect when drinking at night.