Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Not real impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

SUPER!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Seems to help, but not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

Great, but subtle.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

Not effective

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

No effect on me

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was taking it for two weeks and didn't feel any effect. Prefer other combinations.

1 2 3