Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

SUPER!!!

Posted by 4704667281110397063 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

Posted by 5154812484479546373 on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Not real impressed

Posted by Reviewer1813659 on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

Seems to help, but not sure

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

Great, but subtle.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

Not effective

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

Super Adaptogen!!!

Posted by 5084202162736964334 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

1 2