truly amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first product from dragon herbs ever and it was because of supreme shen drops that i was hooked on the company. They use the finest indgrediants fhrom the origional sources, which means they are energetically some of the most powerful and life-enhancing of all herbal suplaments. This product gave me a relaxed yet very clear head and heart. I embraced others and situations i was in, no matter the person or situation. I told myself after about two weeks of using this product that i would rather take this to a party and take 4 or 5 drops for the night than drink alcohol. It gives you that openness but with a clarity of spirit/shen that other products wont provide. Like all of the dragon herb products, the longer you take them and the higher the dose (in moderation of course) the greater the result will be. I have found that it is always best to listen to your body, mind, and spirit and to take things one step at a time while nurting yourself however you best can.

Superb, fast acting

Posted by HolisticDad on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find it odd that a bad review was given for this product; for me, I had severe anxiety and within 48 hours of drinking the whole bottle ( which you are not supposed to really do, but it is light and sweet, not as strong tasting as other formulas) my anxiety was severely reduced. I am also taking duanwood reishi and he shou wu ( all from dragon herbs) and now 3 days later, I am honestly feeling better then I have felt in years. I used to wake up in fear and go to bed in fear, as with anxiety one's nervous system and adrenals are constantly 'on'. I can't recc this enough.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely noticed a calming effect after taking this and I trust Dragon Herbs quality and purity. It also tastes great.

Feel the love.

Posted by mozzer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nuture that shen and open your heart. I felt almost like a floating feeling. Anybody else get that? I took 3 droppers on my lunch break and went back to work feeling very balanced and peaceful. Expensive but worth it. Artists and writer will probably get a huge benefit from this as well as people experiencing a conflict.

Stunning formulation

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this at bedtime,a dropper or two.Tastes quite nice too.The liquid oozes quality of the highest order.

Can't recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 3 different formulations from Dragon Herbs, including this one, and for whatever reason, I did not respond well to any of them. They made me feel terrible within 24 hours - I got a heavy, debilitating type of fatigue in my limbs, my brain wouldn't function right (I've never had that happen before!) and I thought I was sick, but it turns out it was the herbs. I was muscle tested and didn't test for any of them. It took about 3 days for the effects to wear off and for my mental clarity and focus to go back to normal. I have taken many different Chinese formulations from different companies (Evergreen, Mayway, Golden Flower to name a few) and have never had problems. I was sad because the Dragon Herb products seem like great formulations. I tried liquid and pill form, both single herb and herbal combination - I have no idea what it could be about the products. My advice would be to start off slow and try 1 thing from them. I unfortunately tried 3 and sunk about $95 worth of products that were unusable

Profound and Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement a lot, it just feels strongly supportive and deeply calming - it is one you can buy again and again.

This Stuff Is Valium In A Bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If it was cheaper i would never be without. It calms the mind and stops over thinking and anger and frustration But unfortunately cost doesn't allow this. You do get what you pay for thou and this stuff is amazing.

this product is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect !

Re. Dragon Herbs and all herbal "full spectrum of nutrients" extracts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have become both disenchanted and wary of full spectrum herbal products. All plants/herbs/roots (etc) have anti-predator chemicals in them. They are designed to discourage predators, which include humans, to eat them, by causing problems for the digestive tract, hormone balance, etc. So, I have come to feel that the best way go go with herbal extracts is to obtain products that only have extracts of the active substance (medical activity) in them-- and no bad addtives/excipients, either.