Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

Great option for those who are busy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Great product and service!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

Great product and excellent service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

Posted by celestialleo on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

Good Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband drinks this in the morning in place of coffee or other stimulants. He often works 10-15 hour days. His increased stamina is quite noticeable. Excellent product.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I add just one teaspoon to 16 oz of Spring Dragon Tea and take sips throughout the day when I need a lift. Huge difference in mental, physical and emotional being.