Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1843247 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

Great option for those who are busy

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Great product and service!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3259478 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

Great product and excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2297411 on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

Excellent Product

Posted by bakairu on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

Good taste, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3085277 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.