Help

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great and powerful extract of wild reishi mushroom which is rare. The wild version of the mushroom has more power than cultivated and you can feel it here. It is very expenive and doesn't last long which is the downside. I plan to use it as an occasional treat.

THE BEST EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Duanwood reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd love to be one of those people who had a beautiful experience with this product, but I didn't. No real difference except a little emptier wallet.

Shrooms > Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from chronic stress and anxiety for close to 5 years and I've tried literally EVERYTHING to find some relief. Antidepressants haven't helped and benzos are too addictive. Phenibut is amazing but it causes tolerance and dependence if you use it daily. CBD oil is equally fantastic but it also causes tolerance and it's crazy expensive. The hundreds of other things I've tried have been pretty much useless...except for reishi and chaga! These incredible shrooms are almost as calming as phenibut but without the tolerance, so you can use them multiple times per day. I do find that Reishi is slightly more effective for anxiety and stress relief (and definitely much better for sleep) but it's not like you have to choose just one, so why not use both? Of course, at the same time as the shrooms are destroying your stress/anxiety, you'll also be getting the scientifically proven immune-boosting effects that both Reishi and Chaga possess. I have tried Four Sigmatic's Reishi Elixir and it was definitely effective but, for me, this Dragon Herbs tincture is noticeably more potent.

calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

you feel calm, relieves stress and makes you forget about small problems and puts you in a sense of wellbeing.

Fantastic so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though this is expensive it has been fantastic. Great for stabilising the mind.

Superb reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although "expensive" this is actually a great value, I highly recommend all of Dragon Herb's reishi and in my humble opinion this is among the very best reishi available. Highly concentrated, you can visibly see, taste and feel the potency and authenticity of this excellent reishi.

excellent health benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years now and you have the best price.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

how they are able to make such a wonderful extract is beyond me. I'd love to know

Wild mushrooms are the most potent

Posted by Supplements Freak on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love dragon herbs they make herbs the way it should Reishi considered as the best Shen herb in the world, the wild one is very rare But Ron teegarden makes mostly Wild herbs This reishi is superb, it gives that shen feeling and beat depression and anxiety

1 2