Earnie

Posted by Reviewer2391291 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking them for about two weeks and I have noticed a change in my flexability especially in my back and wrist if they keep working I will be more than pleased with your product.

Helps with Migraines, too.

Posted by Reviewer1833662 on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My migraines are fewer and of less intensity using Dream Health. I don't know why it helps, but it does.

not what they say it is

Posted by Reviewer1899728 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on the product for almost 2 weeks now- and nothing that they said would happen has happened-- if anything I have gotten worse (herniated disk and fibromyalgia)

yvette

Posted by Reviewer2101117 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product worked so fast. I had pain in my right bicep and forearm. I did not know how this would work since it is supposed to be for joints but I could tell the difference immediately in less pain.

Sue Sarantos

Posted by Reviewer1127271 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I can notice a difference in my right hip since taking 6 DreamFlex Vcaps daily. Not completely right yet but the 'niggling' of pain is rarely there now and that's in only 3 weeks. Thank you for an amazing product!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer3305288 on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this product and experienced effective results in my joints especially my knees. I can bend down at the knees, put my ankle on the other knee and sit on the floor with my legs crossed without discomfort. It worked for me within two weeks.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1544064 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes God heals with a direct touch, and sometimes He leads you to the right medication. I was led to the RIGHT medication when I saw your ad on TV a few weeks ago. I was then led to order Dream Flex and try it. I am thankful for the healing I am experiencing in my joints. I am literally pain free and THANKFUL!

No more back pain in Illinois

Posted by Reviewer1409104 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for only 1 week and I can tell you this I have very little pain in my lower back!!! (disk pressing aganist the nerve) THIS PRODUCT WORKS will continue to take it. I built a shead yesterday by myself :)

Does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has helped me with my arthritic pain and back pain. Great product.

Well Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1623624 on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe the product works and my order was completed promptly.

1 2