Lemon Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For over 30 yrs., I've always bought, from a health food store, the regular Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar and just recently the store stopped selling it and so I went online. In all the yrs., I never knew that there were 4 flavors and so I bought them all. They're cheaper online but when shipping is added in the price of the bars come out to be the same as the ones in the store. I absolutely LOVE them because it doesn't have soap products, has a 4.5 ph balance, allantoin, 500 IUs of Vitamin E, and makes my skin feel smooth and silky instead of rough. Shipping normally takes approximately 7-10 days but I received mine in 3; that's what I call great service. As long as iHerb.com continues to sell the flavors I'll buy 4-ever!

Lemony soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Dream Quest Nutraceuticals bars. The lemon one smells very fresh. It's similar to the Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar; in fact, they are made by the same company and the flier inside the box is identical.

The best clean ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cleansing bar we use in our house now. The clean scent is amazing and it leaves your body feeling softer than ever. My husband uses it to wash his hair, too!

Great facial cleanser - same product as Nature's Plus cleansing bar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great, thoroughly cleanses thick physical sunscreen so presumably it would do the same for face make-up. A little drying if I overdo it and soap up too much to wash my sunscreen off, but it's fine if you use moderately and don't over suds and scrub as I do.

Never felt so at ease in my skin

Posted by Carybear on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very reactive skin. This bar has really improved the health of my skin. I love it and will be buying bulk quanties. UPDATE-wtf? I want this soap and it's not in stock? Is it discontinued?

약산성비누최고에요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

레몬향보다는복숭아향이저에겐더좋은것같구요.약산성비누아이허브에서넘반갑고고마워요.누*킨바디바쓰는데요비싸잖아요~^^사용감은거품도잘나구요산뜻한느낌~아이들에게도넘좋을것같아요.단종되지않았으면해요제발~~~♥♥♥

Great Cleansing Bar... not 'Soap' !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Soap leaves a residue on your skin, clogging pores. Not good. This Cleansing bar doesn't do that. It removes dirt, debris & oils... and it's a PH balance match to skin, so it's not harsh. This bar is a Great product for healthy skin. Been using this soap for 30 years. It's Great stuff !

My First Dream Quest Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the bar that introduced me to your product. The smell wakes me right up and the feel is also so good.

No lemon scent -like a rock soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi im giving this soap a 3 out of 5 because i found that first i bought it cause i thought it would smell like lemons and even linger on my skin. NO! This bar has no lemon saint. It is hard as a rock and not super moisturizing. Also it melts away quickly .

cleans well