정말좋아요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

지성모공이넓은피부에요.아이허브에서추천하는제품들많이써보았는데요.이제품정말저에겐좋은것같아요.현재누*킨바디바쓰고있는데요.피부에약산성좋다해서 검색한결과구입해서써보았어요.약산성임에도산뜻한느낌과고급스러운향이너무맘에들어요.계속아이들과쓸거에요~~♥♥♥

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love the smell of this bar and the way it lathers and cleans. no complaints. : )

GREAT SOAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

buying again

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The so called 'light scent' is quite strong, it can be felt across the room, and reminds me of fruit yoghurt. But the soap is very pleasant to use. I washed my body and hair with it and my hair turned out really nice. A low ph is a plus.

Peaches & Cream Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is the 2nd runner-up. It'll have your bathroom smelling o-so-good too.

Dream Quest Nutraceuticals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I first tried these cleaning bars when I found them at my local health food store. They last for a long time. So, when I went back to get more of course they didn't have them on the shelves any longer. Did a search and found them at iherb.com.

Great soap, dreamy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the Dream Quest Nutraceuticals bars are great lathering, pH balanced and mild. This one has a very peachy smell, almost mango like. If you enjoy that smell, try this soap. You will enjoy it and your skin will feel soothed.

Haven't tried it yet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

.. so I really shouldn't write a review...but the scent that emerges from this soap (still in its box) is so good, that I can't wait to try it....