Great way to start the day!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We were amazed at the difference between fresh ground cinnamon and our old cinnamon powder. We brew it in our coffee every morning(right in the filter with the coffee) What a wonderful smell to wake up to. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful aroma.I had no idea fresh ground would make such a huge difference.

Great!

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel like this has more of a peppery taste to it compared to pre ground cinnamon. Tastes great, I feel like I used less than the pre ground stuff too.

Canela em pó sem açúcar!

Posted by JulianaNatal on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

É uma ótima maneira de utilizar canela em pó sem se preocupar com o açúcar que muitas marcas colocam nos seus produtos. Recomendo fortemente para todas as pessoas que fazem dietas de baixo carboidratos.

Very handy, also suitable as a gift

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of freshly ground cinnamon on my porridge. This is so handy as a little gift! I will re-order this product since I so much enjoy it.

so easy to use

Posted by 5105799976790988224 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to put cinnamon in my espresso each day and find that grinding it fresh (rather than the powdered form) gives it a much better flavour

So fresh

Posted by 5345399803391148614 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the grinder and couldn't find it elsewhere. The grinding brings out the fresh aroma. Tastes great! I only wish that it would confirm that it is Ceylon cinnamon even though it clearly looks as if it is. thanks

Nice product

Posted by 4840438496617645554 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the idea of the cinnammon mill! It makes rather flakes than dust-like thing.

Great cinnamon

Posted by 4862268430349420707 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife searched coast to coast in the US for this cinnamon, and in every city we visited in Europe. Thank you iHerb :-)

This product has a great feature

Posted by 4703985012384417781 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product grinder works great right to the last bit.

1 2 3