Very tasty.

Perfect for the Icelandic lamb. Love it

spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Great on Turkey Burgers, too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not the red meat eater that my husband is. However, the Meat Supreme is great on turkey burgers. Otherwise they tend to be a bit bland. We're excited to try some of the other spices.

Perfect company and brilliant product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product in the UK as a 'one off' from a local grocery store. I have to say that it is superb at enhancing the flavour of all my cooking and I found I was using it for everything. It's really an excellent product. I finished the bottle very quickly but I couldn't buy it in any store in the UK. I was so dissapointed until I saw it on iHerb and proceeded to order 5. Within 7 days my order had arrived all the way from the U.S., intact and well packaged. I have never been so impressed with a company before. iHerb are efficient and have excellent communication and customer service. I highly recommend them as a company and I can't recomments this Meat Mill enough. It will change the way that you cook and make your meat taste heavenly!

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

super

Muy rico

Posted by AnticaS on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El molinillo va muy bien. Me gusta la combinación del producto. Hasta ahora lo he usado en carnes.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Meat Supreme Mill, 0.88 oz (25 g) (ALI-38300)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in salads and pasta too and it's amazing. Want to try every single mill from this brand.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good balance of everything, nice package, good price.

Didn't bring out favour of meat as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will probably try another brand/product next time. Not good as I expected.

The Meat Supreme Mill enhances the taste of most dishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Meat Supreme enhances the taste of most meat dishes. I particularly like it on chicken and mince dishes and the fact that it is made of all natural ingredients and has a superb built in grinder. Sadly the mill is not completely full unlike other mills/ spices from the same manufacturer. However I would recommend this product.

1 2