PERFECT FOR SWEET BEVERAGES ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the idea of "on the spot" mill will keep your nutmeg pinches fresh every time as you grind it,as oppose to nutmeg powder that loses its taste & freshness in a few weeks/months time,try adding a pinch to Cocoa drink,yummy yam...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This very fragrant nutmeg

Yummmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We were amazed at the difference between fresh ground nutmeg and our old nutmeg powder. Over the Holidays it made a wonderful addition to our eggnog. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods. I also read that it's a good idea to keep nutmeg in the refrigerator if not used that often. (I don't do much baking)

fast shipping, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend from South Africa asked me to order her this nutmeg mill. She had one that lasted for a few years. With her Dutch roots, she uses nutmeg in many of her dishes.

great spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh ground makes a world of difference.From now on when I can get a spice in a mill I am going for if.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Nutmeg Mill, 1.41 oz (40 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK!!!

fresh nutmeg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice to have a mill to have fresh nutmeg. I twist it upside down with cap on, then open the cap to get my freshly ground nutmeg! You shouldn't take too much nutmeg daily from what I hear. So be careful.

Great

Posted by hadas67 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand. Good quality condiments and a good grinder.

אגוז מוסקט מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

נוח לשימוש, טרי, איכות האגוזים משובחת.

Such an easy way to use nutmeg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to put it on many foods but if I grate the nutmeg I usually end up grating my fingers! This system encourages me to use nutmeg frequently and adds such a delicious flavoring to many dishes!