Grinder

Posted by Reviewer2763177 on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again, the grinder performance is weak. I did call your company to find out if these grinders are refillable. The person didn't know and referred to the herb company's website. There was no info re this either. I'm disappointed that your customer service rep didn't know enough about the product. I took the chance that they were, but they're not..

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

realy hot pepper ! i like

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We were amazed at the difference fresh ground red pepper made on pizza vs. our old flakes. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

Tasty heat

Posted by Reviewer2919068 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not one for too much heat in my food so I don't use a lot of this in my cooking but the bit I do use has a great flavor. People who like food spicier just give it a few grinds and kick it up.

Great red pepper

Posted by odereviews on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great with hamburgers and pizza. Mill is pretty weak. Garlic version had a better mill. Price was fairly cheap.

Fresh and good

Posted by 5238195304831063750 on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The red peppers are fresh and I simply love how we can mill them to small tiny bits including the seeds. So no more hard seeds in between the pepper flakes!

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Red Pepper Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Also a great product...I use this on pizza mostly, but also in sauces that I want a little more kick to. Clam sauce. Barbecue sauce. I even (carefully) use this on popcorn with olive oil. But watch out!!! It will make your popcorn spicy and delicious. The grinder is very easy to use, too. Enjoy.

Huge difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been using my roommate's cheap non-organic flakes that were brownish in color (old) and stored in a plastic container. Wow, what a difference. The flakes in this gl*ss are freshly red and sizzle up your food fast. Its quality is much higher I have to use less than I used to. Once you find the right amount, it "deliciousizes" your food without an issue. If you're sensitive like I am and used too much, just brew a cup of spearmint tea and it'll go away. Also I like how tiny the bits the grinder generates because I tolerate it better. Thanks Drogheria % Alimentari!

Good

Posted by NaturallyMisha on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love simply organic spices. More affordable than the grocery store, get more product, organic and it packs punch.

Grown to like this a lot

Posted by mitzi-c on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

From where I come from, this is called chilli flakes. I am so addicted to sprinkling this on all my foods, it adds a nice sharp hot/spicy edge! The grinder at the top of the bottle does the job, but just so you know, the seeds won't be crushed by it. The flakes that end up on your dish will come in varying sizes, but no complaints. I will continue taking chili flakes, perhaps for the rest of my life!

1 2