Good mix of flavors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mix it with olive oil for a quick oil dipping sauce. Sometimes we add a little dried red pepper. Tastes great with a fresh baguette. Yummy!

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious when mixed with oil. Even better when sprinkled on meats and vegetables.

Yummy! Great Flavor to my bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this mix! I use it either canola oil or olive oil and it tastes amazing! I love to make it when I have guests as an appetizer and they all rave about it! Its healthy and delicious!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful spices

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mix has a tiny bit of heat, which really boosts the flavor profile of this blend when used in dipping oil, hummus, and no doubt soups and salads, pasta, etc. (haven't tried yet) I'm a big fan of Drogheria & Alimentari grinders!

paula holley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful, the flavors are perfect for any type application not just for dipping oil. I use it on salads, vegetables and meats.

Love this!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect combination of spices, loving using this on top of chicken, especially when I am crumbing it and baking it in the oven!

Great!

Posted by grazia on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, very good also for making sauces

Organic Bread Dipping Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mix is great mixed with extra virgin olive oil and a little fresh garlic. Crusty french or sour dough bread is best with it.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The combination of the spices used in this bread dipping mix tastes great. I use it on chicken, and as seasoning for vegetables. However, the direction of the grinder seems like its meant for left-handed people so it is a little bit uncomfortable.

1 2