hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

decided not to use this product after reading on the box that when you stop using it your hair will fall out sometimes worse than before you started. sounds bad! and makes it impossible to stop using it. crazy!

Muy buena convinación de ingredientes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Es probablemente el mejor producto tópico para la caída del cabello. El spray se disuelve fácilmente. Precio un poco elevado.

Feel it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i found its better to use with the dropper than with the spray. I can feel it acting, hope my hair grows again! :D UPDATE: Its really working. I have brand new hair growing in front of my head. My front baldness is gooing out. It really works ppl...

Maximo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have grade one balding at 30 yrs old. Which is only a breakthrough the frontal line, some wouldn't bother, but I do. Prevention is better than healing. So I've been taking Saw Palmetto at before bed and Biotin 5 mg in the morning everyday for about 6 months. Combined with 1.5% Aminexil Shampoo washing every evening my hair. It has stopped my falling hair after 4 months, but no new hair popping out. So I said to give a try to Spectral. I use it every night after I wash my hair, once a day. After a month I noticed new hair coming out, small and thin. I will continue to use it, I think it works. It may not work in all the cases, but I think if you are at the beginning of the balding it might help. The only downside I had with Saw Palmetto is drop in my sexual desire. Spectral does lower the blood pressure a little.

Blood pressure