OH MY GOODNESS!

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has PCOS and has thus suffered severe cystic acne for almost 10 years. We of course endured years of dermatology and the terrible meds that they give. When I finally started researching what they were giving her I immediately stoped all of the meds. We tried EVERYTHING over the counter. Every cream, every wash , every peel , EVERYTHING. So I researched and researched and finally came across azaleic acid. However all of the products that I could find had SOME azaleic acid but I knew I needed a product with more. FINALLY I found this on iherb. I was so excited. We noticed a difference within days and now after about 6 weeks my daughters skin is almost completely clear. She of course has some scarring from the acne but hopefully that will diminish with time. She can now be proud of her face and is starting to enjoy applying make-up. PLEASE TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE CYSTIC ACNE. I am back to buy the cleanser and am so grateful for this product. ( OH AND IT DOESNT DRY YOUR SKIN OUT LIKE OTHER PRODUCTS) YAHOO!

Only thing that has worked - had to update

Posted by Reviewer1239671 on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a tight budget and tried just about everything. I have severe cystic acne and at age 30 it is quite embarrassing. This is the only product that has helped clear it up. I noticed the difference the first morning. It's worth every cent! iHerb is the best deal and ships very fast! Update - I have found that vitex was the main reason that my acne went away, this just helped. I came to reorder to find out the price increased by over $10. No longer purchasing at iherb like the rest of my supplements. :(

pores become smaller

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked the cream actually was less inflammation and the pores become smaller

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good,really helped.i just put on affected areas.thank you

Trioxil

Posted by Reviewer1109609 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it does what it promises!!!

I can see results

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser. It made a big difference to my adult acne. I don't have sensitive skin and I have no reaction or problems with this cleanser. It does have a couple of strong exfoliating ingredients in it, so if I would have sensitive skin like others, I would probably start using it slowly. I use it once a day and sometimes twice a day in the are of the acne and I have no problems. It does wonders to my pores on my forehead and my nose. I will continue to use it as I am liking the results.

Trioxil

Posted by Reviewer2311725 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great for mild acne.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1208525 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

seems good

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After application my face feels good. Not sure if it works fo acne. But good feeling.

Ds gel

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started this to help with my acne. I'm 38 and I've had acne since I was 13. BC pills didn't t help so I'm focusing on natural solutions.. I'm 3 weeks in and my skin is not clear, but it my pores seem better. My acne persists, but I feel the degree of beak-out has decreased.. I'll keep up the DIM & DS skin cleanse and gel for another month or so. High hopes

1 2