Did not feel anything

Posted by juniper on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For a product this expensive, I did not feel anything significant.

Very good

Posted by Lammikko on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a superb quality reishi extract. My ability to "cease the moment" improved significantly when taking this! Living in the now. I took 2 half droppers twice a day and this bottle lasted maybe 2-3 weeks.

THE BEST EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Wild reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

excellent results!

Posted by 4665763797483971915 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This evening tincture seems to be fitting "right" for me. My sleep is improving and my weight is finally dropping as it had been holding at one weight forever. It was recommended to me for sleep and weight loss, both of which have proved true. I wish the dropper had a marking on it for 75--which is the amount to use each day

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave it 4 stars for arriving quickly. I'll update this later - haven't used it long enough. We bought it because I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the $200 (!!) elixir I get here in Japan, purported to support immune response and has anti-cancer benefits. I buy it for my husband who has cancer. We'll see if this one works too. Strong alcohol taste along with the bitter reishi - it's certainly not delicious but about what I expected.

Nada

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have to agree with the other reviewer as I didn't feel anything and cannot recommend. Took three dropperfuls daily along with three of dragon wild reishi daily. Nothing.