Great tasting and blending protein for a low price!

Posted by The-Healthy-Expert on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I been searching for a protein powder that doesn't make you want to puke. I tried many over the years and I have always gotten tired of them. Dymatize Chocolate Fudge is one the few Protein Powders i take myself and recommend to my clients. I have not come across anybody who didn't like the taste. Another issue with protein powders is how well it blends... This one blends well in a standard shaker after shaking for about 20-30 secs. You can find cheaper protein but you will compromise on quality and taste and that is why i recommend Dymatize Elite. If you want more great products from the small selection i recommend, click my name and see what products i prefer my clients to take

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2466239 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The new taste is very good, and quite pleasant to have, because it tastes partly like caramel, and for this reason, it does not feel like the taste of a nutrition product; it is a pleasant surprise and I recommend it.

Disapointed

Posted by 5696951915428111679 on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty disapointed with iHerb cause I've been almost two month without news about my purchase. I hope to have some news about my delivery ASAP. Regards Caio

Good whey

Posted by 5071973195369042195 on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good dissolubility with shaker. Good taste. Good quality whey. Feeling good to drink pre- and post-workout. Although it's mainly whey concentrate, I get no problem with it (I have mild lactose intolerance). Maybe due to the enzyme added in it. Dymatize is a reliable brand. Definitely will purchase the 5lbs one after finishing this one.

This is heaven

Posted by 5146237239351872507 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Most protein powders have that particular taste which isn't great. Not this! Honestly just tastes like chocolate milk. Will definitely buy again!!

boa compra

Posted by 5706800063972714083 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

uma das melhores compra que ja fiz pela iherb, apenas 17.00 dolares mais frete de 50%, envio rápido e não tributação. Chegou com 24 dias, a caixa dessa vez veio sem logo da iherb o que facilitou a não tributação.. Estou muito feliz com a iherb, a unica que nçao me decepcionou...

Best cost benefit whey of market

Posted by 4642897996227182511 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome results! And about iHerb, excelent shipping. They send my itens by Rio de Janeiro and I didn't pay taxes!

Great taste, dissolves well

Posted by Reviewer3320396 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting whey, and I tried many before, not a detail for me. Also it dissolves well with milk and doesn't feel heavy. Highly recommended.

muito bom

Posted by 4679632462063475370 on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

otimo

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dymatize proteins are one of the best around & this particular one doesn't disappoint. One of the most bought proteins on Bodybuilding.com, which says something in itself!

1 2 3 4