Good product

Posted by Mirael on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This protein is great!Taste and mixing is very good. Perfect quality. I recommend to everyone.Also +5 for iherb.com for the good price of the products fast shipment correctness and accuracy. Thanks

Like the taste, mixes easily, yet the scoop weight seems a little off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time ever that I use a protein supplement, and so I did a wide research online and decided to go with Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein. 1) I actually expected the taste to be the worst, but as it turned out - I really like it. I mix it with cold water, and in my taste, it is similar to instant cocoa. 2) I've read a lot about protein powders not mixing well and leaving annoying chunks. This is definitely not an issue with this product. Put a scoop with ~8 oz. of water, mix for 20 seconds and you're good to go. 3) The only thing that bothers me, is that Dymatize state that a level scoop contains 36.3 grams of product, but when I measure it with my scale (which is very accurate), it's actually around 30 grams, which means less protein which you would expect to receive with every scoop. I've contacted Dymatize about this issue, but haven't received a reply yet.

one of the best whey proteins...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using whey protein for 2 years, and I can say that Dymatize Elite is one of the best whey proteins available in the market...

Dynasties elite whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is no point to buy product from I herb especially in india. The bought this product seeing that the product price is just inr 3500 and the delivery through DHL was inr approx 600 so the total cost I calculated was inr 4200 for 5 lbs tub which was coming out to be cheaper than the market price in india at approx inr 6000 for the same product however when I received the delivery I was also charged customs @ Inr 3200 in addition to the price mentioned above so the tub cost came out to me Inr 7500 which was the costliest price I ever paid still feel a bit cheated. This is not a negative feedback but folks from india please think twice before buying as custom charges are very expensive

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product. value for the money - efficient. tastes wonderful, i loved it! international shipment (to Israel) was the fastest from all other iherb packages so far, mainly because it automatically is done with EMS and not Israel Post (which sometimes loses parcels or takes more time to reach my house than it took the package to get here from the US..)

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried various flavors of Whey, this is my go-to for the past year now. Good stats, great flavor.

Fast Delivery and Product in Excellent Condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product is delivered quick and in excellent condition. Very impressed with the service and product is as advertised. Will definitely buy again.

all super fast shipping ,good product recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all super fast shipping ,good product recommend

Dymatize Nutrition, Elite,100% Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious protein.I like it.

Customer service And Fast Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product was as it is as it should be. Only one issue is custom duty which is not 2575inr. Pls add this cost of buying in India. I am happy to purchase as it comes at same price in India.

1 2 3 4