This in NOT ISOLATE !

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think that there is no much profit in it , because this one is not a clean whey isolate : it contains concentrate and sugar, flavour additives as well. I prefer another (from Now)**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer1134473 on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This dissolves well and is inexpensive, but most of all, it's the tastiest whey protein I've ever had. This is the only protein supplement I'd be willing to offer to a guest as a normal, tasty chocolate beverage, and they'd probably have no idea they're drinking a protein supplement/health product. It even has pure cacao flakes mixed in with the powder! Talk about artisanal whey...

Great product, but not price.

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the bottle is much bigger than expected, however, the taste is just fine and I feel good with my muscles. I find my recovery and strength to be significantly better. For the bad, iHerbs price is much higher than others and frankly I can't understand why.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1120357 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK

good

Posted by Reviewer1759795 on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

best

Posted by Reviewer2486088 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is has good test

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1542525 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Mixes very well in cold liquids. No problem of bloating or gas if taken in recommended dosage. Bottom line, I highly recommended this protein for all the above qualities and its low price.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2252545 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2253334 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, effect to be seen

Mix-ability Ease without bad taste

Posted by JamesAng on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been a ON whey protein consumer in the past and purchased a tub just to try out on what's so popular about this. To my surprise, it dissolves as well as Optimum whey and doesn't really leave a after taste like some other brands. The ease of mix-ability has also ease washing the shaker compared to other brands I tried previous which leaves chucks of protein stucked at the base of the shaker. Overall, good price for the tub.

1 2