Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd DN protein powder I have purchased and it does not disappoint me. I tried the Fusion 7 Cookie and Cream before and it was delicious, i will buy that again. For this protein blend, it tastes like liquid brownie cake, just what it is labelled 'Fudge Brownie'. Using the same amt of milk I have used with Fusion 7, elite XT has a thicker consistency and more clumpy thus need to stir abit more evenly. You can buy this if you are looking for taste of brownie. There are other brands out there with flavors that taste weird and doesnt tally with the flavor stated. Elite XT Fudge Brownie is true to the taste.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, nice nutrition profile, awesome price. Big recommendation!

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵Hungry for a snack mid day or near the end of it? This is your answer! Wow Wow Weee Wow

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I had been using plant based protein for over a year. But, at the price you pay for it, I was going broke quick. Switched over to Dymatize Nutrition after trying a friends. It was amazing so I picked up Fudge Brownie and Blueberry Muffin. WOW, seriously, wow. I never realized how beneficial protein could be until I tried this. Great stuff for the price, fills you up, doesn't leave you hungry. Really does what it says. I mix them with water and a few almonds. Great taste. I am really blown away by this. I switched because plant protein was a bit too expensive for me and after tasting my friends wow Sorry I just can't express how great this is!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!

Cheap but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A little hard to mix well but still a good protein supplement. The price is good.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been using plant based protein for over a year. But, at the price you pay for it, I was going broke quick. Switched over to Dymatize Nutrition after trying a friends. It was amazing so I picked up Fudge Brownie and Blueberry Muffin. WOW, seriously, wow. I never realized how beneficial protein could be until I tried this. Great stuff for the price, fills you up, doesn't leave you hungry. Really does what it says. I mix them with water and a few almonds. Great taste. I am really blown away by this. I switched because plant protein was a bit too expensive for me and after tasting my friends... wow.. Sorry.. I just can't express how great this is.

Didnt receive product yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didnt receive product yet!

Bom!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comprei por causa do sabor, é gostoso, mas achei que seria melhor.