Help

Grainy taste

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, while this protein has an impressive nutritional profile, neither I nor the hubby liked how grainy it tasted. There are other brands and types of protein that I would chose over this.

口感太差

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

大豆味挺重的,口感差,做为缓释粉,价格不贵,但如果有能力的话还是建议买更好的产品

❤️❤️❤️Affordable and good.

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵Elite XT has a thick creamy consistency to the taste and texture when added to milk and it makes me fill full than other brands of mix-protein like BSN Sythna6. I have tried both Rich Chocolate and Brownie Fudge flavor. Brownie Fudge has a sweeter, dough-like taste on top of the chocolate flavor. Rich Chocolate lacks the dough taste so it feels less sickly after u finished up. Rich Chocolate is acceptable for my tastebud. I may buy again but I still miss ON Extreme Chocolateits the best choco protein powder I have tasted. The worst I ever tasted was Twinlab Triple Thick Choco!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great

Boa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

boa proteína! para quem gosta da textura sheik ela é bem grossa, eu gosto!

ainda nao recebi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ainda nao recebi

Affordable and good.

Posted by kweemeng on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Elite XT has a thick creamy consistency to the taste and texture when added to milk and it makes me fill full than other brands of mix-protein like BSN Sythna6. I have tried both Rich Chocolate and Brownie Fudge flavor. Brownie Fudge has a sweeter, dough-like taste on top of the chocolate flavor. Rich Chocolate lacks the dough taste so it feels less sickly after u finished up. Rich Chocolate is acceptable for my tastebud. I may buy again but I still miss ON Extreme Chocolate...its the best choco protein powder I have tasted. The worst I ever tasted was Twinlab Triple Thick Choco.

Excelent !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Muito boa proteína !! O melhor custo benefício !

Was ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was ok, but not something that I will buy again.

1 2