It's very effective and powerful solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I lost approximately 5 kg of fat without any loss of muscle bulk. Dymatyze L-Carnitine is extremely effective and useful product. Great respect to iHerb for it.

Gr8 4 Energy & Fat Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A lot of energy can't wait to hit the gym. Can really feel the product working making you sweat and move quicker and longer throughout my workouts. Within first 3 weeks have lost 3kg. Not bad considering! Will Stay On This Product! A True Keeper!!! A Must Have If Wanting To Shred The Fat.....

Good for glucose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a Type 2 diabetes, and I started to use this for weight loss. I found that my blood glucose level dropped after using this pill although I haven't noticed weight loss. I have used this only for 2 weeks now.

Hels a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A lot more energy even in the hardest cutting... Very nice, very aidy!!!

Ok for jocks, not for slobs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took this product as a part of my helthy diet and excercise plan, and it does enhance my performance a little bit. It doesn't seem to affect on straightly on fat burning of my body tough, but my muscles don't get fatigued so fast.

I don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know L Carnitine for a long time but I never had tried. I'm waiting a few days to start using L Carnitine. I hope it works well for burning fat process. Sorry about my very bad english 'cause I'm brazilian.

Carnitine Xtreme

Posted by byhumberto on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

FINE

WORKS! WORKS! WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good. Helps to lose weight very quickly. Recommend!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am in my third week of taking this supplement and having started my season's training. I have been taking two capsules a day and are a female. The key benefit I have noticed is, I am not experiencing hunger as I normally struggle with as I cut back on my food intake and increase my training. Also I am surprised how quickly I am "coming back" after my off-season, but not sure if it is related to this or not.

perfeito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mais uma vez a iherb me supreende com qualidade de sus produtos, frete rapido e barato. obrigado iherb..