Help

Simply, the best.

Posted by hender65 on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I was advised to try Blueberry Juice to help my bad kidney function, so I found this site with a Google search. I am glad I did, I have been taking 150 Ml a day for 2 weeks, the pain across my lower back has abated to a twinge & my ankles have lost a lot of swelling.It looks like the juice is working. I told my Doc' this morning, he informed me he takes Blueberry's also.I have 16 bottles & when I am finished them I will have a blood test to see the result of this test. I will let you know the result. Regards BOB. 5/June/2015. I can report that this juice is helping my Kidney function I just bought another dozen bottles.I now use 60 Ml a day. Back again 23/Jan/2016. My wife has made a batch of Fruit Salad, not being a sweet tooth she does not add sugar which makes it a bit tarty so, I pour Blueberry Concentrate on my serve, absolutely delicious, give it a go.

Blueberry juice concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Makes tap water taste better. Can be added to other juices too, and is healthy for you

Som den blaabaer elskeren jeg er, så er denne flasken fast inventar hos meg :)

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Blaabaer har som kjent mange gode helse effekter. Jeg elsker smaken av blaabaerr, men foler ofte at blaabaersaft smaker mye mindre enn annen saft. Jeg har naa testet ut dette blaabaerkonsentratet, som minner om blaabaersirup, og ja, det ble som jeg tenkte; tidenes beste blaabaersaft!! Ungene elsker den, jeg fryser is av den, den er bra for tennene, bra for helsa, godt for synet, antioksidanter... you name it!! Denne kan man servere barn, og alle mann, uten daarlig samvittighet! :) NB! Jeg pleier å tilsette ørlittegrann flytende stevia i saften, da blir den perfekt!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use it with pancakes and yogurts.

Perfect for mead's & wines!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Be forewarned -- this is a CONCENTRATE -- not a juice that you'll be able to freeze, or enjoy drinking directly. This is being used in a Melomel (Fruit Meade) -- and is the PERFECT option for it. Great flavor, easy to use. Would give it more stars if I could! :)

Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Blueberry Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT! IT MORE THAN PAYS FOR ITSELF. I USE IT IN MY FRUIT SMOOTHIES AND MIX IT WITH THE HEMPSHAKE (AMAZON ACAI). IT TASTES LIKE GRAPE JUICE.

Good. Natural. Healthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price is a bit high for me...but it's a very good juice. Indeed.

Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use a little of this on our plain yogurt and add fruit. Tastes good and is healthy.

Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Blueberrry Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Wonderful to mix with all types of smoothies and drinks. Loads of vitamin C too!

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting at a great price.