My Favorite Pom Juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is BY FAR the best Pomegranate juice I have had & I've tried many. It's sweet, pure & lovely to drink. The Jarrow formula is dark, bitter & tastes awful compared to this. I can feel energized & refreshed with the first drink of this juice. Dynamic Health products are worth every dollar!

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This juice is not too bad. Certainly a decent drink but is rather sweet and misses the sweet/bitter balance of Jarrows brand. If you have a sweet tooth you may like this better.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I started using the Pure Pomgranate Juice my PSA has dropped from 15.8 to 10.8. that was the last time I checked about 3months ago. I know it has dropped even more since. I certainly recomend it for anyone with prostate problems.

The Best Pomegranate Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found the pomegranate juice from Dynamic Health to be excellant. It is very concentrated (with the consistancy of maple syrup) and has the best taste. I take a tablespoon of it with 6-8 oz of distilled water as a refreshing and healthful drink. Soft drinks with their high HFCS levels are killers!

PREVENTING OF HEARING LOSS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Recently i've read some documents on the internet where a certain doctor(sorry i don't remember his name)advises pomegranate for preventing hearing loss.I've been started my third bottle now,i can't say if it'd helped,but i noticed that there's no more buzzing sound in my right ear anymore.Anyway it tastes really sweet and delicious.I'am really grateful for your excellent service and prompt delivery!

Tasty juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This blends with water easily and tastes great. Beware of the warning that it may cause unexplained drop in blood pressure; one glass is noticeable since my pressure is already low. Use caution if you are on BP meds!

Beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put a bit of this and other concentrated juices such as Blueberry, Acai, Blackcurrant and Black Cherry in a glass and fill w/ water (or very diluted apple juice). I then add psyllium fiber and apple pectin (Life Extension's) plus some glycine. I know I'm getting not only the best of the red and purple juices, my IBS issues are history.

Bought for a friend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After trying the first bottle ,my friend who owns an organic market in Mazatlan, Mexico, ordered a case. I guess that tells the storyl

delicious

Posted by Korutherapy on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it. Used in smoothies or with sparkling water.

Brought My High BP Down Spectacularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This worked to bring my high BP down. When I stopped taking it, it bounced back up. So now I have to figure out the minimum daily "dose" to hold down my BP. This product is very concentrated. You need only a little of it in a cup, add lots of water, and it's quite pleasant to drink.