Dynamic Health, Acai Gold, Organic Certified, 32

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste is a bit bitter but it works better than all the tasty blends I have tried and you can't beat the price mg for mg...

Acai Gold Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful stuff that gives me energy and really tastes good. I mix with juice and Psyllium and bentonite detox every morning and it perks me right up along with keeping me regular and taking away that bloated feeling. I would recommend this product to any one. I'm so glad there is an Acai product with a reasonable price and still has all the wonderful benefits of the more expensive capsules one can buy on the Internet for 65.00 a month. Thanks iHerb for offering this to us.

Very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best acai berry juice so far.. Everyday i feel energized and the food craving is not like before.. Im on my first month and i feel good everyday, and i feel lighter too! And what more, if you get it from IHerb, you are even assured of fast shipment/delivery time. Thumbs up to this product and to IHerb!!!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price, excellent service. All these are getting rarer these days.

Acai gold,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Each morning I add some fresh oringe jjuce to the Acai berry. I do notice that I have more energy, I feel stronger and less constipated. I also eat less.

Liquid Acia Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a while you get accustomed to the taste and it nutralizes cravings

Acai Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff and inexpensive at this store. What it helped me with was increased BM's (sorry to be descriptive).

acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everything wonderful! Easy order/great delivery/accurate/great product!

kaylee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff good and healthy

acai gold