Tastes good, More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes good and gave me energy. I will have to get back to you on clearer skin though. I reordered 2 more.

Nothing wrong with being healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for a miracle I don't think this is it, but short of that this is a great supplement along with a multivitamin, good diet, and exercise. I have a lot more energy, stamina, increased bowel health, and even my hair and fingernails have begun to grow like crazy(I guess a general sign of good health). Even the taste of this product is wonderful, it reminds me of eating fresh raspberries. I will certainly order again. I'm to the point where I just can't wait for my shot of goodness everyday! Thanks, IHERB for bring it to us at an affordable price unlike the M company.

Dynamic Health Acai Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried this product, and also the 'Life Time, Acai Plus Juice Blend (Euterpe Oleracea)' product, we prefer this 'Dynamic Health' product over the 'Life Time' product.

Tastes Great! Great price too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tastes so good that I have to remind myself not to drink too much - make it last! I usually take it in the AM and besides tasting great it gives me the energy for my very early morning wake up and get going life. Give it a try, you'll love it too!

Acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and my body feels energized right away.

Great for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gives me a real energy boost in the morning. And it tastes great! Great value too, like all products on Iherb.

Acai Plus, Juice Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Easy way to get antioxidants!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the flavor. I purchase this product all the time.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This juice is very tasty. I mix about an ounce or 2 with a 12 oz. glass of water.

Acai Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Taste and Price. Looking To Buy More Soon. Acai Berry Is The Up And Coming New Health Drink. iHerb Beats The Monavie Price By A Mile.

1 2 3 4