Excellent Gout & arthritic help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband had horrible bouts of gout. He heard about the benefits of cherry juice. We tried several types, including capsules. This is by far, the very best we have tried. I have recommended it to several other people and they agree and are using it also. We will not be without it. He has not had to take prescription medicine since using this. We keep some made at all times. He drinks some in the morning and evening. If he feels the symptoms coming on, he drinks more. This is absolutely excellent. Please try!

KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

1/4 cup daily actually eliminates arthritis joint pain for me BETTER than glucosamine/chrondroitin/MSM

knee pain in 58 year old male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After having been put on the waiting list for an operation to mend a torn meniscus I have been taking this pleasant product for around 2 to 3 months and recently have noticed a marked reduction in the knee pain and hope that it will continue to improve the situation. I have found the service at iherb superb and second to none.

Patrycia Elliott

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product was recomended by our Doctor for my husband's gout but after reading about it ,I too, decided to try it fop my arthritis and was astounded by the results WE both got!! My husbands gout was decidedly better after only a few days and my joints are so much better. We have advised family and friends to try it also. Great product!! Thanks for offering it to us.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great tasting and helpful in minimizing pain and inflamation

happy son

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

trying to get anyone to take supplements is like asking them to let me do a root canal my son started having problems with gout he gave up and finally asked me if i had anything he could take to ease the pain i reminded him that i had been telling him about supplements and he never wanted to try them he took the black cherry juice and i tell you within a few days the pain had eased ask me how many bottles we keep in the fridge for him.

Johanna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My aches and pains are better. I wish I have been drinking Black Cherry Juice for years. I am also taking magnesium. Magnesium + Black Cherry help my fibro-myalgia andarthritis. A+++++ product!!!!!!

Black Cherry Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thisis a great product if you want antioxidant's. This product helps with arthritis/Gout.

expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MUCH more expensive now! from $7 to $11.2, add 70% of the price

Best Tasting Enthocyanins in a Juice

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best-tasting anthocyanin juice, without the typical taste of astringent tannin from crushed berries and grape seed or skin. When diluted with carrot juice, it makes the most convenient between-meals juice snack. I take this with carrot juice to promote clear vision (eye floaters) and my clients use this for stiffness and edema in joints in the fingers, ankles and knees. It is an effective and nutritious diuretic for premenstrual water-retention. However, do note that cherries contain high amount of sorbitol sugar and is not suitable for people with existing IBS problem or is fructose-intolerant. Symptoms include bloatedness, flatulence, diarrheoa, or constipation.