Help

This used to be syrupy, now it's watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have quit buying this product because of the change in thickness. Now it is no different than the black cherry juice sold as a juice in the grocery store. it used to be thick enough to pour over ice cream or yogurt. Not anymore, unless you like to pour water over your ice cream.

Dynamic Health, Black Cherry Juice Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has reduced my uric acid level.

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes this for her swollen joints but mostly b/c she loves it mixed with water and ice.

concentrated

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as thick as the other brand I was using, and even though I bought four, seems to be less effective on the connective tissue problem causing pain between metatarsals.

Makes plain water taste like heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mixed this with some plain water as a refreshing change of pace. It has no artificial sugars so it is naturally sweet. This is perfect if you have kids or adults who don't like to take things that taste bitter. Worth the money.

We love our Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great natural laxative. It works great and is tasty for children who are fighting bowel problems. The company provides a good price and quick shipping. I highly recommend the product and the supplier!

Tastes good, but........

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been told that this would help with the pain from his arthritis in his hip. He likes the smell and taste, however it has not helped with his pain. He mixes 2-3 Tablespoons in 6-8 oz of water. He found it to be disappointing.

tastes good

Posted by fennel on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We diluted this with fizzy water and enjoyed it as a drink. Cherry is good for inflammation so does a useful job at the same time.

Black Cherry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fantastic stuff. No more bladder infections and my rheumatic hands and knees have improved wonderfully. Even though the product is in glass, the whole consignment arrived in Australia in perfect condition. Thanks again to iherb.

Makes great cherry juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my brewed green tea and voila, instant cherry flavored tea, just like in the cafe.