This one is exceptional.

Posted by Reviewer2858222 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at the subtle sweetness of this cranberry concentrate. I have purchased other concentrates as well as reconstituted quart bottles, and they all are much more tart and not as flavorful as the Dynamic Health brand. I kept looking at the ingredient list to see if a sweetener had been added, and there is none. For those of you who avoid pure cranberry juice because of the tartness, try this brand. iHerb packages well and delivers promptly. I bought 5 bottles for the best shipping rate, enough to share or keep me in stock for awhile.

Amazing!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a recurring problem with my urinary tract and this concentrate helps a lot. I drink it with water daily and don't feel any pain. Taste is also wonderful. Great to drink with water, add to smoothies, or my favourite, pour it over a fruit salad.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2425237 on Jun 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking cranberry juice for years and this is the best value and taste of all. I'm very pleased with this product.

Seems to work for my painful finger joints

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any results at first, but at the end of the first bottle, the pains in my fingers seem a lot less. The taste is very tart and delicious, but the acidity really wrecks havoc with my sensitive stomach and I have to be very careful that I take this on a full stomach so as not to get gastric pains. Will be ordering again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2321934 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this brand of cranberry juice. Have used several others and this is by far the best. Great flavor.

best flavor yet

Posted by Reviewer3248368 on Feb 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless cranberry-only juices, and I think this one has the best flavor. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. I like that I can select the water (flat or sparkling). You can also add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like pomegranate, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

It's Cranberry!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink this to prevent UTI. I bought this brand because I read a review that said it was subtly sweet. My taste buds disagree! It is very VERY tart! Although it is tart, I would rather drink this pure cranberry juice concentrate than cranberry cocktail stuff (which is all I can find here) for health benefits.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I add a few drops of stevia to this and it really helps the taste. Also good to add to smoothies.

yummy cranberry

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it's hard to believe this is cranberry juice, it's so delicious!

Cranberry Juice Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1412000 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product that eliminates all of the extra sugar content that is in regular store bought products.