Hair colour, energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Goji Gold is the best Goji since it is Tibetan. It is a true super food. One of the most noticable things it has done for me is to restore my hair colour. I have no longer grey strands and do not have to dye my hair anymore, which is great.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Noticed increased energy within a couple of days. Noticed that it helps with my hypoglycemia and helps decrease my appetite. I found it worked much better than ACAI supplements. I will continue to buy the Goji Gold.

Dynamic Health, Goji Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best quality goji juice that I have ever bought. I've taken the 100% pure goji juice for at least 5 years now, and it has proven to reduce my cholesterol and helped my immune system. Buying the juice from other sources has been disappointing in taste, price, and freshness. IHerb continues to deliver quality and price in whatever I buy.

Goji gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tried many brands of goji juice, but found this to be the best because of its purity, strength,and certified organic without added preservatives.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great! Very pure and thick and in a bottle that does not allow deterioration

Dynamic Health Goji Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Goji Juice for about two years now and have tried different brands. I find Goji Gold to be the best tasting "pure" Goji Juice that I have had yet! I cannot start my day without Goji Juice - it has kept me healthy since the start.

Only the best !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Your Goji product is far superior than others we have used. In that: The quality is rich, full flavored and complete--with all the Goji juice and pulp without added juices for covering up the true flavor. The benifits Goji offers are not just statements to sell the product. For noticed changes have occured in imporved memory, overall feel better and many of the benitits offered by Goji. My favorite benifit is much imporved E.D. ---Thanks, T.S.

greaaat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one give me so much energy in the morning, before I go to gym. I need 6 tablespoon of this and mangosteen juice, and i am ready to go with the morning training :)

Goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is such a good value and tastes great and makes me feel great

Good so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ordering process was good. Lowest price I've found (online and in local stores). It's organic with nothing added. I'm almost done with my first bottle. It goes down easier with a splash of your favorite juice added to it. I use 100% pomegranate juice and I mix with Acai Gold. I'll definitely order this product from iHerb again.

1 2 3