Top Value as of this date

Posted by Reviewer2929627 on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Dynamic Goji product (Lycium Barbarum) seems to be as good as the more expensive Lifetime product. The current price differential makes this the superior purchase. Research has shown that Goji is one of the few substances that will increase SOD levels in the human body.

I didn't believe until I tried

Posted by Reviewer1259975 on Nov 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I thought this was just talk, but when I tried Himalayan Goji Juice I realized it was not. It makes sende it workd because in the liquid form things are much more easily absorbed, especially through the muous membranes under the tongue and in the cheeks. Goji juice makes thinking much less laborous, and based on the knowledge I have gathered workss great to alleviate sympyoms of either stroke or closed head injury.

Dynamic Health Goji Juice

Posted by Reviewer1488422 on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this goji juice! I think it makes a big difference in my overall good health. I've recommended it to friends, but they have had trouble finding it on your website. I had trouble also, but I knew what I was looking for and clicked around until I found it. It was much easier to find when I first started ordering from you.

Dynami Health Goji Lycium Barbarium Juice

Posted by Reviewer2485891 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has a very nice pleasant taste. Very reasonably priced. The whole family enjoys drinking this so good thing it doesn't cost that much as it disappears fast.

I have been using this one for a long time and love it

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, even though it is off course not pure Goji Juice. The combination makes it a very palatble drink, so it's not just a health boost but also a refreshing drink over ice on a hot summer day,

Good Juice

Posted by 4657513841286300081 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend to everyone

Goji juice

Posted by Reviewer1262180 on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super taste, and it gives me energy.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Good price.

Expensive when you take it everyday, as it should be

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is as good as other juices with goji. I will continue to drink this, though it is costly at the end. Antioxydants are really important.

ok for the price

Posted by Reviewer2072317 on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The price is right but does not taste as good as the freelife version or the costco version. Overall price makes this a good buy.