Good Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I recommend to everyone

Dynami Health Goji Lycium Barbarium Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has a very nice pleasant taste. Very reasonably priced. The whole family enjoys drinking this so good thing it doesn't cost that much as it disappears fast.

I have been using this one for a long time and love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, even though it is off course not pure Goji Juice. The combination makes it a very palatble drink, so it's not just a health boost but also a refreshing drink over ice on a hot summer day,

Dynamic Health Goji Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this goji juice! I think it makes a big difference in my overall good health. I've recommended it to friends, but they have had trouble finding it on your website. I had trouble also, but I knew what I was looking for and clicked around until I found it. It was much easier to find when I first started ordering from you.

Top Value as of this date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Dynamic Goji product (Lycium Barbarum) seems to be as good as the more expensive Lifetime product. The current price differential makes this the superior purchase. Research has shown that Goji is one of the few substances that will increase SOD levels in the human body.

I didn't believe until I tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I thought this was just talk, but when I tried Himalayan Goji Juice I realized it was not. It makes sende it workd because in the liquid form things are much more easily absorbed, especially through the muous membranes under the tongue and in the cheeks. Goji juice makes thinking much less laborous, and based on the knowledge I have gathered workss great to alleviate sympyoms of either stroke or closed head injury.

A very good drink for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking goji about 1 month because a cancer specialist advise me to drink this goji, goji contain high enough antioxidant needed to prevent cancer, every night before sleep I usually drink 2 cup goji & lemon water. Highly recommended for every one.

Goji juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super taste, and it gives me energy.

A bit sour, but with reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Look forward to the expected results.....

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Good price.

1 2