Help

Great way to end the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great to help with some sleep issues I have had!

My Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This great tasting concentrate beats the overpriced grocery store brand hands down. There are university backed studies showing its benefits to heart and artery health so why not indulge at this quite reasonable price. Thanks iHerb for carrying this outstanding company's products!

Great with yogurt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Dynamic Health Pomegranate Juice Concentrate in my home- made yogurt. It gives plain yogurt a wonderful flavor.

Tasty and Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless pomegranate-only juices, and has great flavor and versatility. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. You can select the water (flat or sparkling) and add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like cranberry, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting pomegranate juice I've found in any format. It's is consistently sweet and flavorful. I've had to throw others away they were so sour. Excellent product!

DlLish

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fam love it, great price. Will reorder.

yummy

Posted by Pauliina on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

, tastes very good!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so good poured from the bottle on soy yogurt or on Food For Life Ezekiel sprouted whole grain. cereal. A nice addition to our diet.

Perfect for smoothies and Natural soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie sometimes for a little bit of a different flavor. I also mix this with some seltzer water, agave nectar and some ice to make natural soda with no chemical additive. Delicious!

A Great Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the juice from this concentrate. It is an antioxidant-packed addition to smoothies and plain yogurt as well. I suspect it would be a great ingredient in a sauce over chicken.

1 2 3