Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Had been using George's Aloe for a while but wanted to try this one. It tastes fine and seems to help with gut issues. Also amazing as a spritz for dry hair. Dilute it approx 50:50 and spray on. Amazing for frizzy hair! Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by everness on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product, and nice flavor. If you have ever tried taking aloe vera straight from the plant, you know it has a very strong taste. So this product is really nice, it tastes good and is really good to your health and wellbeing. Plus it is organic, and it's just aloe vera juice (99.4%) and citric acid (0.6%), no preservatives, no thickening agents. I'be been using it for about 2 years, it's a wonderful remedy for acid reflux and tummy ache. Have tried the one with micro pulp, it is a bit thicker. But to me, this one has a better taste. I think both are great, so it's up to you. Also great for skin applications (I get terrible rashes after shaving my legs, and this is the only thing that works against that!), as well for hair and facial masks.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Aloe Vera seems very pure, has little taste and has helped enormously with acid reflux. I take about half a cup in my smoothie each morning. I love that it is organic as well.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I give it to one of my cats who has IBD. She likes it and it seems to help.

Excellent juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice aloe Vera juice,slight acidic flavor bcs of the citric acid.Love to drink it plain or in my homemade juices ,smoothies,I use it even in my Beauty routine.recomend

Made of reconstituted aloe vera powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Aloe Vera Juice because the label said "organic, unflavored, 100% juice." After I received it, I saw that it's made from reconstituted aloe powder. I was disappointed since I thought it was "real" juice. It would be good if the iHerb product description made it clear that it's reconstituted powder. It might still be beneficial, but I wanted something less processed.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's good for health and does not taste as horrible as full flavored variations. I personally use it for chronic kidney disease.

Organic aloe vera juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product to prevent acid reflux. It is doing it's job! No more belching!

good!