Organic and All Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how this product is organic, unflavored, unsweetened, and kept in the truest form possible. I also like how this company doesn't use their own TM ingredient in order to stabilize and preserve the product. I am uncomfortable when I see companies create a "special ingredient" with a TM on it in order to preserve a product (I won't name companies for the sake of integrity). However, this product is excellent. I recently read an article how rats were fed aloe vera for 30 days, then decapitated, and the rats who had been administered aloe vera had significantly higher levels of positive mood neurotransmitters. I am taking this product for mood support, but I have also noticed that my previously bloodshot eyes are now clearing up to white the more I take this. I feel this product decreases inflammation in my entire body, including my inflamed mood/emotions, my inflamed eyes, and general inflammation of my body. I am not expecting this product to taste like sugar and roses, because it is straightforward aloe vera. It has a slightly tangy taste, but I just keep it cold in my fridge, pour it in a cup, and suck it down with a straw placed near the back of my throat so I don't have to taste it. I only care about the benefits, not the taste. I am very thankful for this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has very little aloe flavor, which is good. Aloe juice is a miracle for health. My mother takes it for weak diabetic kidneys (along with Bell Lifestyle kidney tea) and it helps a great deal.

/Dynamic-Health-Laboratories-Organic-Aloe-Vera-Juice-with-Micro-Pulp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband's migraine has improved

Great product!

Posted by everness on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor and very good quality, great for healing internally as well as externally. And most important, it's 100% aloe vera juice (micro pulp makes it a bit thicker than plain aloe vera juice), free of those harmful preservatives and thickening agents used in aloe vera juices and gels from other brands. I'be been using this product for about 2 years, it's a wonderful remedy for acid reflux and tummy ache. It's also great for skin applications (I get terrible rashes after shaving my legs, and this is the only thing that works against that!), and for hair and facial masks as well.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought other products from this company and was always very satisfied. 1st time buying their brand of Aloe vera and I like the texture since it's a little thicker because of the pulp. I drink an ounce most days mixed with a little juice or herbal tea.

Organic & No Citric Acid

Posted by catfish33 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I researched many brands of aloe vera before settling on this one. I wasn't keen on buying a version which contained citric acid (used as a preservative) as this can be irritating to the urinary tract. This one is made only from aloe vera itself. It is a good quality, organic product with a refreshing flavour. I also like that it includes some of the pulp as it feels less processed and helps with digestion. Thanks iHerb :o)

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this and flavor is not bad at all. I mix it with a little grapefruit juice or this Italian sparkly grapefruit stuff from Trader Joe's. If you put it in a smoothy you would not taste it.

Didn't do the job for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very sour too - not for people with irritated mucous.

easy to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it seems to settle my stomach, don't take every day because it over stimulates my bowel. would recommend, Aloe Vera is the best for all sorts of stuff.

good!