Relief is best served cold

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Nov 09, 2009

I had a serious bout of gas and bloating that seemed to never end. I mixed this with some water and it did the trick. The taste is so subtle and light that it was very easy to take. Great product.

Not as tasty as the Apple/Strawberry one

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

This is mild tasting, but not as yummy as the Apple Strawberry flavor that Dynamic Health also makes. There might be less sugar in this one. Seems to freshen breath (oddly) and helps with occasional digestion issues.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3309192 on Apr 08, 2011

this product is recommended for the dissolving of kidney and bladder stones. dose- two tspns b/4 meals and two tspns just b/4 closing your eyes for the night - in 4 0zs of good alkaline H20

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1396925 on Nov 07, 2007

This helps my digestion and bowel health. Pleasant tasting and economical.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Organic Papaya Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Jan 27, 2010

Dynamic Health offers a super great product at a great price for 16 fl. oz. and what a great taste. I know the glass bottle can cause problems at times, but I will continue to order this wonderful product because I can actually feel it working and I feel so much better after taking it. It is nice to not have to take another pill. It really helps with digestion alot. Please keep this in stock and I will continue to keep it in my frig forever. Thanks iherb, your the best!

Dynamic Health-Papaya Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3018484 on May 29, 2010

I love it! It does make you more regular without so much gas or straining but it still doesn't make you run to the bathroom. Which is a good thing! HA!

Tasty and beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on May 31, 2010

I add 1 tsp to my son's supplements and it makes it more palatable. Plus, it is beneficial.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus

Posted by Reviewer1847979 on Jul 01, 2010

Fantastic product and it tastes good. I buy mostly liquid vitamins because it is gentle on my digestive track. Thanks for the afforable prices iHerb!! June

Good for the gut

Posted by energyguy on Jan 09, 2015

I used this to improve my digestive system. My eczema does improve. I also feel better energy level. I make my own soy milk and add acidophilus to the soy milk. Kept the soy milk over night. When I used this soy milk to make smoothies, my smoothies taste better and "smoother".

Probiotics are important...

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Good price-quality relationship, but if you need strong probiotics, search for something more expensive.

1 2 3 4