Used to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy this product because it had a reasonable amount of phosporus & potassium. It doesn't any longer, it's not worth the price, for a few more $$ you can get better vitamin with much more than 20 servings. I'll give it one star because I can't go lower.

They changed the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was sustaining my life, due to a very bad illness, and this company changed their formula, either due to government or their own issues. This was the ONLY formula out there that had the perfect ratio of Phosphorus, Potassium of 1750 mg, yes that is right! and it worked awesome, it also had high magnesium and calcium and was so healthy for people to take. We cannot absorb these nutrients from our foods and apparently the government wants to make sure of that so we all need to pay for medical care, so sickening. The company was not very empathetic towards me needing this product and does not seem to care. I have no other product to use now, how sad. And I can eat up to 7,000 mg of potassium from foods all day long and still have low potassium, yet this product raised all of my levels perfectly. Thanks Dynamic health for making a problem even worse off, by not accommodating a life long potential customer. How sad. The new product has nothing in it, just traces that waste your money and do nothing for your health or your childs, save your money.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 7 year old loves this one!

She likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a 2 year old daugter and I give this to her everyday in her juice or smootie. It seemed to really help her get rid of a cold a lot quicker and I just feel good knowing shes getting all of her nutrients missed from her picky diet.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children love this supplement and happily take it. :)

Wonder Worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

SUfficient

Kids liquid vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very easy for the kids and parents to take with anything - especially convenient with a medicine dropper.

He likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My five year old takes this and likes it. It is affordable and tastes good.

Excellent Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for this product! My daughter loves this vitamin. She's allergic to many things -- most especially corn. So when I found an actual children's vitamin without corn on your website, I was so happy. I'm glad I tried it.

liquid vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins - it's easy to get my son to drink them b/c of the good taste, and they are complete with all the good stuff we want our kids to have. The only problem is with the packing method - the first shipment had 2 cracked bottles which had to be replaced. Thank you for the quick replacement, but the second shipment was packaged the same way. There was no padding or popping paper around the bottles. Your shipping dept needs to be aware. Thanx!!!

1 2