I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because I liked that it was sweetened with Agave Nectar. When I received the bottles, I shaked them as directed, and it fizzed and bubble over. I tasted it, and while it was tasty enough, it had a bite. I called the company who told me that it had fermented and instructed me to contact my point of purchase and make sure to replace it with bottles from a different lot number. I called Iherb, who immediately sent me two replacement bottles. I was very pleased with the customer service from Iherb. And I like this product, not overly sweetned.

Love getting my vitamin C this way!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and is so easy to take. No pills (and when you take a variety of vitamins/supplements, this is a big plus), and the liquid is citrus without being strongly orange or lemon. In fact, it has more of a grapefruit like taste to me, which is great, because I don't actually like orange flavored products.

the product has changed..omg..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

its like a sugary syrup now.......disgusting...I used to be a faithful buyer and I recently ordered 2 bottles and omg what happened to it....so sad.... I had to toss them. It was pure sugar and thick...yuck....it used to be a light consistency tart semi sweet great tasting stuff. It actually had vitamin c in it but not anymore now its pure sugar..I know the economy is bad and everyone is seduced by the idea of cutting back to save but common what a mess up....

ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow! It not only tastes great but has done wonders for my hair and complexion. The ingredients are all natural and the flavor is nice as well. Don't buy anything with corn syrup or sorbitol if you want all natural--go with this Vitamin C Brand. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking high doses of Vitamin C in a smooth tasting liquid. Very happy and will not buy any other brand but this one. :O)

Excellent Vitamin C supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent Vitamin C supplement with plenty of bioflanoids and other related ingredients in a very tasty liquid form. I put a tablespoon into plain water and drink it with my meals and adds just a little citrus flavor to the water for a delicious drink that is not at all too sweet or overpowering. The price is also very reasonable. Highly recommended.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to dose and mix in with other things.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like taking the liquid as opposed to pill form.

Good Dose of Vitamin C!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This liquid gets into your system fast. For women trying to slow down the aging process. The body needs vitamin C to produce collagen, which keeps the skin smooth and tight.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice

great stuff !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so good you forget its C !