Calcium, the way it should be done.

Posted by Rosiee on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying this form of calcium i think i won't come back to tablet/cap form ever again. The taste is just sublime. I believe it's better absorbed by the body as well. The price is great too. Definately the preferred type of calcium supplementation . I actually look forward to drinking a little bit of it every day :)

Liquid coral calcium plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic. I am prone to leg cramps but after taking this stuff for a couple of weeks, the leg cramps went away. I am now on my tenth bottle and have had no leg cramps since I started, about 8 months ago, except for a short time when I ran out and forgot to reorder. I mix a few ounces of this stuff with water and lemon juice in a quart bottle and drink it throughout the day. Makes assimilation of calcium and other minerals much easier.

hard figernails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have taken everything and my fingernails were weak and split. after taking this my nails are hard and do not split.

Unsatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I been buying this product for over 5 years and I always hear how the Taste has changed but I never minded that and kept buying it cause the taste Was fine with me but the last 2 bottles were horrible!! What the heck Are they doing at this company to change the taste? Other than the taste I really like that you get the highest bio available calcium on the market With over 70 essential trace minerals that your body absolutely needs!! Plus I believe it raises your ph level because calcium is an necessary electrolight

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tasted good, but got a wierd reaction to it after taking it a couple days. Heart started racing and felt like passing out! Symptoms stopped after I stopped taking this calcium.. beware!

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my third month of using this product and its made a lot of difference in how I feel. I take it about an hour before I go to bed and I sleep the night away.

The Best

Posted by ildikosztraka on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 42 and time to start to take my daily Calcium supply . This is the Best what I find on the market after 2 weeks researching on the net . + Make me sleep 100 times better then a glass of Milk . ( I can't drink Milk )

Calcium Bulider

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product as a calcium builder fro my teeth after going through Big Pharma radiation on my head and neck. My teeth feel 100 % better. Great company Dynamic Health! Would be nice for an unflavored version.

Dynamic Health, Okinawan Coral Calcium Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent composition, smooth,sweet.. ..quaffable ..although perhaps a bit too sweet....