Help

Didn't taste as good other brands; not enough "mother"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This did not taste as good as the Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar I've purchased in the past. I like to mix ACV in water & sip it with meals. Also, while this product had cloudiness that seems to indicate it has the "mother" in it, none ever settles to the bottom of the bottle. The other organic apple cider vinegars with "mother" in them that I've used always had an accumulation of "mother" on the bottom & have to be shaken before using them. I think I'll pay a little extra for Bragg's or try another brand for consumption. This would be ok for diluting for a hair rinse, using in a salad dressing with other flavors, adding to pet food, etc.

Does the Trick! Works!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it before and like it.....organic vinegar is the best for skin, liver, kidneys, body. Some people may also use it for stomach issues such as reflux. You can add it to smoothies, on foods, salads, etc. it's strong so you may add juice or sweetners!

Fat Burner & Flavor Enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great to spinkle over salads or use to make your own salad dressing, also gives great flavor to meats and veggies, or simply take a tablespoon of cider vinegar with each meal to help burn the fat you eat. Its just a step to eating healthier not a quick fly by night quick fix to losing weight. Eat right live longer is my goal.

Dynamic Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems as good as Bragg's, a little less cost

By Far The best Apple Cider Vinegar I have tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

taste great, feels great, fresh, organic, healthy. Eating this with salad helps to balance weight, helps with hormonal imbalances and helps in cutting down bad bacteria in the body. By far the best Organic Apple Cider vinegar I have ever tasted and consumed at an incredibly low price.....If you are into Apple Cider Vinegar get this one you will be happy with it...

Not sure about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure this is as good as Bragg's, it doesn't taste as strong and not very much Mother. It also increased in price a lot last month!

a better vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Compared to store-bought vinegar this product is better tasting and healthier because it isn`t processed. I will order it again.

Please bring it back!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best priced ACV I've ever seen! It's organic and undistilled with great taste! Works well as a toner and has wonderful health benefits when ingested. I don't see why such a positively reviewed product was discontinued?

Why did you discontinue this product sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this Apple Cider vinegar and it came with the mother which is best. Please get it back. I took it every morning with water, and a little honey. Made my day awesome.

Great apple cider vinegar and good price order

Posted by nutranut on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use apple cider vinegar for many things. In addition to cooking, I also dilute it with water and use it to clean produce. This is a good product-organic and reasonably priced.