Not masked with overly sweet juice flavors

Posted by Reviewer1856979 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Noni Juice as a supplement for over 10 years. I have tried many brands and Dynamic Health is the best I have tasted. I love the pure clean taste. It adds no sweet jucies in an attempt to make the noni flavor more palatable. It is just pure great noni and I perfer it. I bought the last 4 bottles. Please replenish your stock before I run out.

Noni Juice from Tahiti

Posted by anetta on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to had Noni Juice with raspberry flavor, so the taste was better but this one is no to bad too. The very first thing which I noticed after take noni juice is great condition of my hair, they are alive and moistured doesn't matter how damaged they are, but to see the immediate difference I have to drink 120 ml daily. Other benefits of noni juice, which I noticed is better digestive, brighter skin and much more energy. Very good product and fantastic price.

Noni

Posted by Reviewer1525701 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far it works for me. I use it to open up my nasal passages , i breath better and don't wake up with headaches. I turned it onto my niece who has allergies and almost instantly breathing more clearly

Noni Juice

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much. Improves your overall strenght. I believe it helped to protect my body from colds and flues during last winter.

일주일째 먹고 있는데.. 좋은 느낌.

Posted by Reviewer2071253 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

평소에 많이 피로하고 그랬는데, 이것 때문인지 아님 플라시보 효과인지, 아님 다른 것 때문인지 몰라도 조금씩 아침에 일어나는 게 더 가뿐해지고 눈이 잘 떠져요. 일단 한통 꾸준히 먹어보고, 이 느낌이 지속되면 계속 주문할 생각.

Dynamic Health Noni Juice from Tahiti

Posted by Reviewer2388993 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read reviews and must say that this noni juice does not have an unpleasant taste. I honestly believe that from the first dose I noticed more stamina and energy. Only been using a short time but I hope it continues. Would and have recommended.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Together with Echinea this cured my dust and perfume allergy.

It's good to Me.

Posted by Reviewer2621713 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had used to drink Tahitian Noni INC. thing. That's costed too high, spend too much money. I feel this juice is very cheap and nice. I feel I become a little bit more healthy. I don't know well what is containing in this juice, but I will drink this, 'cause I bought this 9 bottle. I believe and feel this is good to Me. And I will buy this thing again.

It is cheap

Posted by 4952789131706646869 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the price and taste is not bad.

Great

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has strong flavor from noni which I like, it is hard to drink but I am happier to know that it is 100% pure organic noni juice.