finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have had sleeping problems for many many years, but now i actually sleep at 11 every night. and i sleep the entire night without waking up. it is just fantastic. and the taste is so nice too. love from norway

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I didn't believe the hype but had to try it. I was on it for about a month and didn't really notice the difference until I missed a few days. All my aches and pains came back after missing a few days. Back on it and feeling better. Plus it tastes good.

Way Too Sweet - I am Not Sure This is Really Tart Cherries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had other tart cherries juices, and although when concentrated, even tart cherries taste a bit sweet, they retain a tartness to them. Tart cherries provide nutrients that are not in other sweet cherries, but this product tastes like they used sweet cherries instead of tart cherries. This would mean the health benefits would not be the same. The company claims they are tart cherries, just with a very high brix, but I don't think high brix would do away with the tart taste!

My favorite item at iherb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sadly the price keeps creeping up. Does wonders for my spinal osteoarthritis, good for your heart and also has natural melatonin for insomnia. Taste great, tart and sweet.

Thick sirup without sugar that tastes lovely (cherry-almondy),

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and dissolves easily in water for a drink, would be lovely sauce for desserts too, non-expencive, and if it stores well too it will be a great juice to have on hand in the fridge for making a refreshing & healthy drink (you don´t need much) or smashing together a dessert.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really love the taste! Makes a wonderful, refreshing and healthy soda when mixed with sparkling water. Another great use is mixing it in greek or any other unflavored yoghurt!

Great Emergency Relief for Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Tart Cherry Juice to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well, when I feel the first signs of a flare up, if I drink a large glass of the Cherry Juice mixed with Pineapple juice, the symptoms go away almost immediately, within an hour or so. This is a great product to keep on hand for emergencies, and I always keep a bottle or two in backstock just in case.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reviewer who doesn't believe this is made from tart cherries is wrong; this is from tart cherries. As a farmer I can tell you that growing practices will increase Brix, plus this is reduced to a syrup, so it is going to be sweet because cherries, especially ones grown well, will have a lot of sugar. But it also has a nice tart flavor. Plus it's organic. Very happy with this product.

Jummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first tart cherry consentrate and i love it! Use it in my yoghurt (greek, turkey or natural) with some wholegrains before bed and it tastes soooooo good and helps me sleep. I don't wake up during the night with this, not even whith the light nights here in Norway, that normaly f's up my sleep in the summertime. Can actualy feel a difference when i skip this before bed.

Must be raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff must be unprocessed cause my bottle was ready to explode when I received it here in Japan. Completely fermented up somehow. Buyer beware.