LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2391991 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer1492025 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with digestion and I love the taste! Thank you Iherb for your great customer service! Iherb is the BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1302870 on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great and really helps my digestive system to work better. Good value for maoney

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

Posted by Reviewer1895863 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

1 2 3