LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2391991 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer1492025 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

Simply Digestion Plus

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

can't eat without it

Posted by 4803350099769986299 on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take this after every meal & it works wonders.

Miracle cure for constipation

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps bowel regularity in my toddler. Mix with milk. A bit strong tasting on its own.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's affordable and you only need from one to two tablespoons a day! I love it! It's a God-send! Thank you!!!!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

I take it every day

Posted by Reviewer1453579 on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Has relieved stomach discomfort when taken before eating.

Simply Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have many digestive issues stemming from years of undiagnosed Celiacs disease (3 years gluten free now and feeling much better!) I really recommend this for a healing digestive tonic. Flavour and texture are great, I put a capful in my smoothie every morning.

1 2 3