Pleasantly Suprised

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great set of shadows and great for beginners as it has a 'how to' chart on the cover; I purchased this as I wanted to try the primer which works good. Not only do you get the shadows, it comes with a mirror and applicator as well as an eyeliner and eye primer! Great gift idea I would say and I would recommend for beginners in makeup as maybe a first set of shadows (this goes for this palette and the other two that they have available: Smokey Look and Bronzed Look. This palette however is my favourite out of the three looks). I've grown to love the E.L.F. Brand after loving their Flat Top Powder Brush which caught me onto their shadows.

Bad quality...

Posted by 5102308571073546514 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Personally am not a fan. The eyeshadows are good but the overall result...is pretty disappointing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't bought new make up in ages and was thrilled to see this on Iherb. I am in my 40's and needed an 'update' with my makeup and this was great with the instructions and variety of colors. It suits my blue eyes perfectly and eveyone has been complimenting my on how 'youthful' I'm looking these days - bonus! The primer did arrive totally dried up so I never got to try it out and the applicator included fell apart after a few uses but the rest of the kit makes up for it.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3095460 on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this set. :) Bigger than I expected. The eyeliner is a bit hard, but the eye shadows and the primer is very good!

great product

Posted by 5014059409311728001 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good quality, great colors , bigger then i expected. the tutorial is great too.

Good

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good set - love the primer and the eyeshadow colors are nice and fairly well pigmented - but I don't think the colors suit my skin tone too well. Very nice for beginners though, with the chart to teach you how to apply it. Simple and easy.

Not bad!

Posted by GummiLove on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The size is reaaly bigger))

nice natural look

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to my sister as a present and she is very pleased! Nice colors

Nice colors, iffy quality

Posted by 4710826767698062862 on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product - the colors are great and the instructions are helpful, but the eyeliner pencil lead fell completely out of the pencil the first time I tried to sharpen it, so I got to use the eyeliner for about a week before it f fell apart.

Great affordable set!!!

Posted by 5347400221392888679 on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a good value for your money! The eyeshadows are perfect and very pigmented!

1 2 3 4