Perfect for me :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the exact colour, texture and feel for me. I had never been into blush before but after using this colour I dont think I could ever not wear it. It isnt a very strong blush as not much comes off but if you were after a much more striking look then you can layer without your skin feeling yuck.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many blushes from expensive to reasonable and to elf's inexpensive makeup. I love just about all of Elf's makeup and products. What a pleasant surprise to find out that this blush is better than many other blushes. The color is medium coral with a matte finish, goes on smooth and lasts all day. Great blush, I definitely recommend it.

ELF BLUSH CANDID CORAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I received the product thanks to Iherb, great produced well pigmented I like and I recommend him(it). THANK YOU

Don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After reading / seen the reviews on the elf blushes I got this blush and was very disappointed. The blush was very dry in texture, no pigment at all, and even on my very light skin the color didn't show up. Maybe I got a defected one?

awesome color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it would literally suit every skin color and type. Very easy to wear with any lipstick shade.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice colour to it, and stays on, builds nicely and is fairy natural looking when applied correctly.

Long lasting, great color payoff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I confirm all the hype for the ELF blushes. They are great colors and very long lasting. I would like a matte color though, without shimmer.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The color is nice but the picture shows a matte blush. This one is all glitter and not so pigmented.

Bad pigmentation

Posted by SoushimiSays on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can't even pick up any pigment. Sadly, a definite NO.

Very bad quality of blush

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought 8 blush from this brand.They are very bad quality and payof.I spend 24$ for 8 and all go to trash...for this money i can buy 1 nars blush.I will never do this mystake.Now all is on the trash i don't have nothing!