Light Peachy Coral Gold pigments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A liitle goes a long way! I used it as a highlighter very pigmented!

Great blush, beautiful colour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this colour! It's got a gorgeous golden highlight to it and is easily buildable; lasting power is pretty good!

It's peachy orange blush!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why call it pink? So disappointed.

Horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El color en sí no pigmenta nada, es talco rosa y ya está, pero es que lo peor es que tiene un glitter ENORME, que se cae por toda la cara y parece que te has pintado con las pinturas de juguete de tu prima la de cuatro años. Qué horror. Y además es que no lo entiendo, porque todos los demás de esta gama de ELF que tengo me en-can-tan, pero es que este es una mierda épica.

Love the color

Posted by Edith27 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this blush, color is a little bit peachy and it has a shimmer. Gives a nice healthy look, suits for fair skin.

Beautiful shimmery glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was totally blown away by this blush. For the price I paid, I was not expecting to get such a beautiful product. You can build up the colour if you wanted to but do be warned if you do not like a shimmery blush cos this has a fair amount. Colour wise I would say it would be between coral and a pink. If you love Nars Orgasm, you would probably love this. I would not say that this is a dupe, but it is similar in range.

Sweet colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am loving this colour and how nice and easy it is to blend. Just a tad powdery but nothing that will deter you from loving this product, the affordability and the quality is amazing.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price but I don't like the shimmer finish because I have oily skin and prefer mat blush

Blush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This blush had a bit to much sparkle for me unfortunately

Very bad quality of blush

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I spend money to the win.Bad quality!