LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

Crazy about this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Finally found my favorite eyeliner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Eyeliner is my "drug" of choice when it comes to my makeup routine; it is often the sole product that I use. I feel naked without it. However, I also have sensitive eyes that water often, and I also have somewhat hooded eyes. Between the two issues, I usually end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours of application, and/or my top line will smudge into my lid. I have tried other waterproof pen style liners, which HAVE lasted longer, but still smudge a fair bit. Now, I am sure that you typically get what you pay for and there are likely more expensive brands (coupled with primers) that could have worked better, but EUREKA! This is super price friendly and works like a dream! I like the ease of a pen liner, but honestly, the little angled brush it comes with was not challenging (it honestly helped work it in a little better). It stayed put through an entire day (and evening) of running errands and cleaning. I don't usually write reviews, but I just wanted to rave on this one. My only disappointment is that I didn't find it sooner!

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

my monolid friends, its amazing for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have monolids (asian eyes, whatever) and this eyeliner is amazing to put on at first its hard to put on because you get one side perfect but the other is like its ugly twin sister but after practice its super easy to put on and its again, AMAZING i really recommend this to everyone! i have used other gel liners and this is definitely my top and its x10 cheaper!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the easy use, the color is great, it stays on throughout the day. However when applying you do need to be careful since it can smudge a bit to your crease when you open the eye just after applying, it takes a few moments to dry.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its easy to control it

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's black enought but you can't reaply without removing what you draw before.