So refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I'm at work my eyes always feel a bit tired throughout the day, and this is the perfect pick-me-up. It feels so cool, and dispenses just a little bit of product so you're not wiping away excess. It truly is a quick eye refresh; my eyes feel instantly better and revitalized after using it. This will be a staple product in my office.

Great product

Posted by WhiteRose on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Very easy to use. The effect is visible immediately

Beautyette

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soothes my eyes after a whole day at office ...love it ...you gotta have one

Look at my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's cool for under eye refresh and brighten.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice, feels very cool when i put it under the eye , takes time to get abzorbed in the skin , but i am not sure that it takes out the bags under the eye

Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Made my eyes wet and a bit cold because they was wet. But dident make my eyes more awake. Soon as the liquid get dry from the air I dident feel any refresh.. Trow it in the garbage, did not use it up. And never gonna buy again.

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a performer and have to wear heavy makeup for 8 hours a day. I also have light olive skin and inherently dark under eye circles that requires thick concealing which requires baking. This means by mid day my under eyes can look dry and cakey or scaley. Used on its own it makes my under eyes look moisturized again. If i need a touch up I apply a lot to my under eyes and mix it in with a fresh layer of concealer. Doing this I look fresh again without messing up any of my other makeup.

great one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

hydrates and heps tired eyes. I like the feeling.

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eye Refresh, Clear, 0.38 fl oz (11.2 m

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

exellent

Couldn't believe how well this worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So after having a long, tired, restless night I used this in the morning. I've never used an eye de-puffer (for lack of a better word) and this thing worked amazing! It didn't magically make my eyes look totally free of those droopy morning bags under my eyes, but it certainly helped a lot! I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's affordable too! :)