Not very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a makeup artist, so I know what I'm talking about. This is to transparent/not white enough to have an effect on the wet line. It also seems a bit to soft, resulting in a kind of smudging leaving white clumps in my lower lashes. If you want to use it for drawing on the skin, note that it is kind of sticky. On the other hand, the design is neat, and the sharpener works very well!

Eye pencil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

My new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is brilliant if you want to make your eyes bigger or get rid of redness. Only this is it has to be constantly reapplied

Not The Best...

Posted by JuliaNZ on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to brighten up my waterline for a fresh faced look. It is not opaque enough IMO, I would prefer it to be creamier. It only applies a thin layer of product and if you try to put too much on then small clumps fall off onto your lower lash line. I definitely have better liners and I will not be repurchasing this. It is a shame because I love their coffee coloured pencil.

What I was looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cool pencil! Eyes become brighter and wider. I will always take!

decent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

does the job. nothing more, nothing less.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good basic white eyeliner however the pencil is a little bit too hard and brittle - it does the job though.

widening eyeliner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the white eyeliner is great, however it is very translucent and you have to put it on really thick, it has quite a shimmery glow to it - what is awesome, however hard to apply when your wanting to really make your eyes pop

E.L.F is good value for money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not very pigmented but it's ok for the price

Shimmery pencil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was surprised at how shimmery the pencil is, not very matte like I expected. I really like it though.